Christmas came early!
I'm sure most of you saw this, but I can't get over how lucky BYU got in the Las Vegas Bowl! Go to the 1:10 mark for the goods.
The funny thing is that we recorded the game, & I was trying to get caught up with live TV, but never managed to get there, and the DVR cut out with about 15 seconds left in the game! I had resigned myself to another offseason brooding over a few key plays botched by my Cougs, until I raced to the internets and ESPN told me the news! GO COUGS!
I also wanted to post this video below because I came across it on YouTube and I think it's so funny. Merry Christmas Eve!








1 comment:
that video at the end is cute. dave requests to watch it over and over again and cracks up. hope you guys had a great christmas! we miss hanging out with ya!
Post a Comment