the highlight of my academic career
Well kiddo's, summer's almost here, and we're about to kiss College Station goodbye for the summer. I just need to find out where Intel's sending me! C'mon Oregon!
Anyways, one of the comedic highlights of my entire school year happened this week when a PhD student came in during a class meeting to recruit us for some research. To sweeten the deal they're offering a chance to win numerous gift cards. Ms. PhD is very excited and is going through the list of gift cards when she comes to one for Exxon and being the great salesperson she is, she exuberantly asks,
"How many of you are having gas problems?!?!?"
The whole room exploded into laughter, and I couldn't stop laughing for something like 5 minutes. I'm even smiling now as I type this! I guess the missus is right and I'm really still 13 on the inside.








1 comment:
C'mon, who wouldn't think that's funny??
Post a Comment