Tour de T.O.

My new favorite Cowboy, Mr. Terrell Owens, has had a nagging hamstring injury for the past week or two, so he's been riding a stationary bike on the sidelines of the practice field since he can't practice with the team. I guess after cycling for so long everyday, the man decided he needed a change of uniform and donned the Discovery Team jersey, a biking helmet, and an everstylish and sexy pair of wraparound shades. I guess when T.O. said "Getcha' popcorn ready.", this is what he meant, because this is entertainment folks. Now that I'm actually going to root for the Cowboys this year (thanks to my man T.O.), I hope he meant that I'll need my popcorn for his on the field show as well. Now only if he could take his off the field game to the next level and take a nod from Clinton Portis. My favorites are Kid Bro Sweets and the Angel of Southeast Jerome. R.I.P. Southeast Jerome!
Oh, and Josh Blue won Last Comic Standing, which we at the Marcus J.T. household think is pretty cool since he's actually the first comic who's won Last Comic Standing who's been quite funny. I don't know what routine this was (since I don't have sound on my 'pooter at work), but I liked every one of his acts, so it's got to be good right?








1 comment:
I'll be right there with you munching on my popcorn. I think he at least went back to practice. Too bad. I was digging the helmet.
Post a Comment