return to the motherland
We spent the last week in Provo, UT w/Audrey's familia for her sister's graduation from BYU, and boy did it feel good to be back in Provo. I think everyone's in such a hurry to get out of there, but once you're gone, you miss the hell out of it, so needless to say, we enjoyed our trip very much. Most of it was spent with family as it should be, but we did a few fun things.
Biggest of all the fun things was that i got to play with my old band, The Eden Express. It was awesome to play a show with them again, and they even let me sing the first verse of one of our favorite jams. I unfortunately don't wear makeup when I play due to the fact that I'm already too pretty and makeup would just take me over the top & would distract from the music! Ryan and David are crazy, but hey, I love em!
Graduation was only an hour long, which was amazing! And Ms. Connie has her official "mommy degree" now aka MFHD....just kidding! BYU's campus was very pretty though. I had almost forgot how pretty all the flowers and streams and such are. It was nice to be there again.
My wifey is hotttttt, no?
Connie grad-e-ates!
Addy on BYU campus.
We also got to spend a lot of time with my brother Joseph and his vunderbar fiancee, Kaitlyn. If only they knew the truth about marriage! Ha! They're a lot of fun, and we're glad Kaitlyn's gonna be in our family. She's hip and has great taste in music, so she'll fit in nice with me and Audrey.
Addy also had her first "haircut", which actually turned out to be more of a trim, but hey, hairs were cut! We're glad she doesn't look as scraggly now.
It was also me and Audrey's 3rd anniversary this last week, and we celebrated by going to Fudruckers and then me going to my GMAT prep class! Yeah school! But we will be celebrating in a bigger fashion this weekend. It's been 3 amazing years, and we're still going strong! Audrey paid attention to my WishList and got me this John Beck jersey, which I am rocking hardcore in the photo to your left. I am now ready for the BYU-TCU game come Sept. 28th!!!!
Also, here's a video from my band's show for y'all to enjoy!








No comments:
Post a Comment