Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wii Wii Wii all the way home


So the latest thing that I am totally geeking over is the new Nintendo system known as the "Wii", which is pronounced like "we". Why they named the new console this, I'll never really understand, but it's going to be freaking awesome!!!! Nintendo is doing this underground marketing thing where they have Wii Parties with Wii Ambassadors who are mysteriously chosen to host the party with 30-40 of their closest friends. Some mom who has a blog and doesn't blog about anything even remotely related to video games got contacted to host one of these parties!!! How does a brotha' like me get the hookup?!?!?!?!? Goodness, I would "Wii-Wii" in my pants if I could have a Wii Party! Anyone got any connections at Nintendo? Goodness! Anyways, check out the Wii, cuz Marcus will be getting his Wii on this winter! Teeeheeee....I said wii a bunch.....ha!

Oh, and only 8 days til the Cougars invade Funkytown! Getcha' popcorn ready!

1 comment:

barb said...

unconventional uses for the word 'wii'. i like your style.

i already have my t-shirt ready!! hoorah!!