anonymous migrations

So...what's up fools? As you may or may have not noticed, I have changed my blog "template" because I have officially migrated. Yes, I've gone the way of butterflies and Canadian geese and have gone south for the winter to the wonderful land of Blogger Beta! Apparently I am uneducated in migratory animals, because it appears that giraffes, ostriches, and asses (tee hee) all migrate as well.
What is Blogger Beta you ask? Well, Blogger/Blogspot are owned by Google and you can use your Google login for the Beta, so I decided to consolidate and use my same Google/Gmail login for my bloggy. The new template design interface is awesome! No more fiddling with HTML code, trying to figure out how to add a freakin' new set of links or a cool slideshow. You just tel it that you want to add a page element and you pick which kind, and it does all the coding and such for you! It's awesome! You can also easily change your color schemes and such, which is way cool. I would really recommend migrating to Blogger Beta or using Blogger Beta if you don't have a bloggy and you want to tweak your template without having to figure out code. Also, I've opened up the blog to anonymous comments so comment away all 2 of you non-blogspot folks who read my blog!
In other news, I am studying away for the GMAT which I will take on Halloween morn'(3 weeks from today)! Things are promising, I just hope I can keep my cool and keep improving over the next few weeks. BYU continues their winning ways with a 47-17 stomping of SDSU last week. We have a good chance of going undeafeted in conference play, which makes me all tingly on the inside! I just wanna whoop them dirty Utes!
Lost started this week, which also makes me tingly on the inside! For those who may not know, I am a Lost-a-holic, and the new season looks very promising. I loves me my Dr. Jack Shepard...mmm mmmm!!! My other favorite shows, My Name Is Earl , The Office , and The Amazing Race have started as well, & The Decemberists came out with a new album which is really really good, plus they're coming to Big D on the 25th! So, life is pretty darned good for the MJT at the moment! Now, if I could just score a 700 on the GMAT, life would be perfect!
I also added a little thingy on my sidebar from pandora.com (an awesome internet radio/music site where you create your own stations and it plays music similar to the artist or song you entered) which shows some of my favorite songs. They are all wonderful, so feel free to check 'em out!








3 comments:
GMAT huh? You'll do just fine. I know the gene pool you come from.
Adam and I were SO freaking bummed to have missed the BYU TCU game! Looks like you guys had a blast.
(And I took a gander at your myspace...I, too, would like to meet the inventor of hooded sweatshirts!)
so if you change to beta- does it keep your profile and links and everyting the same or do you have to re-do it all??
Your whole blog basically stays the same. Your links and layout will all be there still if you switch. It's just easier to add and change stuff since you don't have to mess with the HTML code.
Post a Comment