Friday, October 27, 2006

the time quickly approaches



It's coming! Oh goodness! I've been studying like mad at night and I may just lose my mind if I have to solve for x again or correct another sentence!!!!! It's almost over...please send me all the good vibes you can or I ma just crack! Other than GMAT madness, we're really good.

Oh, and why can't I work at this office?????

5 comments:

andi said...

You'll do fine on the GMAT. I stressed like that for the GRE and once it was over, I never thought about it again. That video is like the old Sesame Street one where the red ball goes on this big track like that and ends up getting ground into sand. Remeber that one?

barb said...

marcus-
do you want to take samuel with you to the GMAT? I will happily loan him out for a day.

barb said...

p.s. iam enjoying my blogger beta. thanks for the tips.

Marcus J. said...

If I took Samuel, I'd have to leave him in a locker outside of the test room. It'd be awesome if I could take him into the test with me.

andi said...

So, so, how did it go? Your countdown has expired.