Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ho ho ho

While surfing the the series of tubes that are the internet, I came across a picture gallery of kids scared by Santy Clause which I found very enjoyable. Nothing gets me in the mood for Christmas like pictures of kids who are petrified by St. Nick.

In other news, I implemented my "Wii for the masses" experiment while my family and my future sister-in-law's family was in town for my little bro's wedding reception, and I must say it went very well. After the opening of matrimonial gifts (the kids now have 3, count 'em, 3 waffle irons!) I whooped out my Wii (tee hee!) and hooked it up to the big screen, and then we bowled! Even the on-lookers had a great time watching us wave our arms around and dance as the ball went down the lane in hopes of coaxing the ball to change it's course. Even my current sister-in-law, who isn't the best of friends with video games, stayed up until 1:30 am bowling, boxing, and golfing away. After church the next day though, my brother did smack me in the face while trying to whip a killer forehand back at me in Tennis. At least I didn't get an injury as bad as this lady. Ouch! I can't wait until my wife's family comes into town for Christmas so we can spend a solid week smacking each other in the face!

1 comment:

andi said...

Amazing how it looks like half of those Santas are inebriated. I'd be scared and crying at some of them, too!