The Return
Oh, goodness, I have been lacking in my blogging, so I apologize to all 3 of you who read this. I have been very procrastinative (is that a word?) with my business school applications, so guess who's holed up in their room typing away a bunch of "How are you unique?" or "What makes you a great leader?" essays.....yup, your's truly. After the 15th I shall return triumphant and unbridledly blog about the wonderful holidays I had which included a BYU bowl win, some schweet Christmas Schwag, a fancy new camera for the wifey, a trip to Provo, and plenty of Wii action!
Hip hip huzzah!
Oh, and there is now a convenient little calender thingy marking all the upcoming Mavs games in the lower right hand corner. I knew you'd be touched.








2 comments:
Apology accepted. How was the wedding?? I bet it was nice to get to see the Ute in the winter time. Good luck applying. Hey, for a hundred bucks, I'll sell you my grad school essays. They rocked.
can i get a *woot woot* for christmas swags?
can't wait to see ya'll's christmas pictures. i hope it doesn't include a black eye r/t too much Wii.
welcome back to bloggsville.
Post a Comment