I swear...

...if the NBA Finals are Detroit and San Antonio, I may just give up on basketball entirely! (No not really, I loooove the NBA, but it's a good threat...)Hear that David Stern?!?!!? Give up! I know that both of these teams are extremely talented, but they play the most boring brand of basketball possible in the NBA! I say "in the NBA" because the boy's b-ball coach at my high school once ran this clock-eating-motion offense that was basically our guys running around setting screens for each other and a lot of passing the rock around. Very little shooting was involved. He actually wanted the score at half time to be like 18-16. Now that is the most boring basketball I've ever seen!
Anyways, I HATE the Spurs though and will tell anyone that asks that I root for whomever the Spurs are playing ( so I'm a big Jazz fan right now). I hate the Spurs so bad that I would have actually rooted for the Warriors if they had made it to the conference finals. Anyways, in my surfing of the blogosphere (I do work sometimes, honest) I came across this article about why the authors hate the Spurs, and while my ordering may be different, I must say I agree...especially on numbers 10, 8, and 2. I'll out the list below for all to enjoy.
"Fine, you wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts. Here are 10 things we hate about the Spurs:
10. Manu Ginobili's flopping
9. Shots of the Riverwalk
8. Tim Duncan's look of shock every time he gets called for a foul
7. Greg Popovich's face
6. Bruce Bowen's cheap shots
5. Brent Barry
4. Fabricio Oberto's hair
3. The fact Robert Horry has 6 rings
2. Manu Ginobili's flopping
1. Tony Parker's rap video"
I would Move numbers 10, 6, and 2 to numbers 1, 2, & 3 respectively myself. Anyways, please someone inspire LeBron to go ape-@#*$ crazy and just demolish the Pistons single-handedly...pleeeeease!?!?!? Cuz it looks like the Jazzies just aren't gonna get it done.
Oh, and if there was any way possible the Mavs could trade my man JET for Deron Williams...that would be like a dream! I know there's no way the Jazz would let Williams go, but it has become painfully clear that the Mavs need a true point guard, and Mr. Terry ain't it (as much as I like him). There have been rumblings of a Jason Kidd trade, but I would rather have Williams since he is almost like Jason-Kidd-10-years-ago incarnate. Please Donnie Nellie, help us!








No comments:
Post a Comment