Monday, June 18, 2007

New Pictures, Quitin' Time

Hey, just wanted to let everybody know that we're still alive and doing well! I just added some new pictures to our Flickr site, including this one which is my current favorite.

Addy's mad because the Missus was taking a lot of pictures of Addy since she was lookin' so cute that day, and Addy had had enough of it!
In baby news, Ms. Lydia is doing great as well. She's a real mellow baby, which has been nice since Addy is kinda crazy! She only wakes up once or twice at night to get her grub on which is nice! She's also starting to smile kind of frequently...that is until we pull out a camera and try to catch her in the act. It's like trying to capture video of an elusive snow leopard or something!

I'm also gonna be putting in my resignation notice this week or next at workies, so I'm a little scared about how to go about that since this is my first real job and such. Any suggestions?????

2 comments:

barb said...

cute, cute stuff! her hair is getting so long. we got the baby announcement and it is also adorable and hanging on our fridge. when are you guys leaving? we should get together before you go.

as far as the letter of resignation i think you just write a little paragraph saying that you are terminating your employment or something like that. i've only done it once and i think mike told me how...

andi said...

a) I love that she is standing on a Rubbermaid container lid

b) I love her pigtails!

c) Just tell them it is with sadness that you wish to inform them that as of whatever date you will be terminating your employment. They don't need to know why. I've never had to do it that formally- I just told my boss that I wanted to put in my two weeks notice, gave them my last day, and that was about it. I don't even know if I notified HR (but I guess that means you would be notifying yourself, huh...)

And yes, when will you be leaving?