Thursday, July 12, 2007

i am going to have the best weekend ever...

...in oh, about four and a half months! And I am excited!

As an Aggie, I am now entitled to join the fan-dom of the Big 12 ([in little kid voice] a real life BCS conference where you don't have to go undefeated to get into a big bowl game...wow!) and one of the best college rivalries in the country, A&M-UT! Or should I say TU because it's Texas University, not theUniversity of Texas...right? ha!

Anyways, Nov. 23rd is the infamous rivalry foosball game of the aforementioned teams at A&M. I will be in attendance there, and then shortly thereafter, I will be whisked away to Provo for a foosball game on the 24th featuring my favorite team to hate, the yewtards! Go Cougs! This may be the single greatest college football weekend of my life, especially if my Aggie-Cougs win both games!

Oh, and did I mention that Aggies don't boo at calls they don't like during the game? Oh no, they hiss, but they call it a "horse laugh". Sssssss! I wonder if the Coug Faithful will look at me funny when I hiss.

1 comment:

barb said...

oh my gosh! i was just looking at your flickr site and the baby is getting so big!! addy is getting gorgeous, too. our babies are growing up:(
happy birthday to addy coming up soon. hope we get to see you guys before you move!