The life and times of Marcus J., volume 3.
Addy (our 2 year old) got the most acurate fortune I have ever seen in her fortune cookie a couple of weeks ago. "The best times of your life have not yet been lived."Well, geez, I hope it's not all downhill after hitting 2!
How profound. Either Confucsious was a big hoax or the people who write fortunes in the fortune cookie plant are high school dropouts :)
your post made me ponder:what if fortune cookies had really depressing sayings in them? like:"Wow... I'm sorry."or "If I were you I'd just give up. It's not really worth trying."or "Your lucky numbers are 6, 6 and 6."maybe i could start a company. think there would be a market for it?also- i love addy's big 2 year old chiclet smile! so cute!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How profound. Either Confucsious was a big hoax or the people who write fortunes in the fortune cookie plant are high school dropouts :)
your post made me ponder:
what if fortune cookies had really depressing sayings in them?
like:
"Wow... I'm sorry."
or "If I were you I'd just give up. It's not really worth trying."
or "Your lucky numbers are 6, 6 and 6."
maybe i could start a company. think there would be a market for it?
also- i love addy's big 2 year old chiclet smile! so cute!
Post a Comment