Sunday, May 04, 2008

Almost there...

I begin my last round of finals for nearly 7 months tomorrow. Finance, you will be mine! We will be heading to the land of ports the day after I finish finals for my internship, and I plan on blogging about the trip. We will zoom thru Funkytown (just to eat at Railhead of course), SW Colorado, SLC, and then the mysterious "Oregon" that I've heard of in tales.

Oh, and I'm very glad that I was too busy with school to watch my Mavs revert to their old ways of sucking. That Kidd trade looks worse and worse by the day doesn't it? Maybe Devin Harris would have been capable of staying in front of Chris Paul, but what do I know? My hat goes off to Mr. Paul...dude can ball!

Back to studying!

1 comment:

Linds said...

HEY!!! I'm glad I happened upon your blog! How are y'all! I can't believe how big Addy is! Well I just wanted to say hi, hope all is well!!