ahhhhh yes
Last week was a good football week for yours truly. I went w/some homies to the South Lake Carroll-Trinity game at Texas Stadium on Friday. SOuth Lake is a school full of rich white honkies who have lost like one game in the last 4 or 5 years. They run a frickin' spread offense...no less than 4 receivers on everything but short yardage plays...on a high school team...in Texas! They really are crazy good, but most importantly they produced my main man McKay Jacobson of BYU Cougars fame. Anyways they faced Trinity, an awesome team fueled by humongo polynesian lineman and good running backs. Trinity's top O-lineman has actually committed to play for BYU, so I wanted to see him in action.Both teams have very contrasting styles: Carroll with the spread and Trinity with the smashmouth type offense. Well to make a long story short, it was the best high school game I've ever witnessed and Carroll won 22-21. Oh, and there were over 46,000 people there. 'Twas awesome!
Then came THE game on Saturday. Oh goodness...best college game I've seen in a while! I loves me my Jo. Beck! I could go on and on about this forever, so I'll just put up a video and say that I think I peed a little when Johnny Harline caught that pass!
Death to the Utes! I'm considering going to the bowl game here in Funkytown in which the Utards will be playing so I can root for Tulsa! Go Cougs!








2 comments:
did you just say "rich white honkies"? i think i snorted.
also- me n mike were talking about how fun it would be to go cheer against the utes. hmm.
As were husby and I. I would still wear BYU attire. Is that wrong?
Post a Comment