Thursday, June 29, 2006

A baby, a baby, we have a baby!


jakey baby
Originally uploaded by Marcus T..
Self...Great News!!! Audrey's brother Kevin and his wife Amber had their baby boy Jake last night. The kid-o was just over 9 lbs. and he was 20 inches long...which seems gi-normous to me after Addy was about 7.5 lbs. D-Line here we come baby!!! Both momma and baby are doing great! The baby was delivered via C-Section, which I hope we never have to do because 1) I think that would really suck to recover from on the momma's part, and 2) I think I would pass out if I even caught a glimpse of Audrey's guts! I mean, I turn into a little girl everytime we see anything surgery related on the TV, I couldn't imagine how I'd react in person! Goooo! Anyways, we're very excited and happy for Kevin and Amber, and wish Amber a speedy recovery! Much love out to the AZ!

No comments: