Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Mighty Quiz Post

Every-other Monday and Tuesday is payroll Monday and Tuesday at work, and so what we can enter into the system is very limited on those days, which means that there's potential to not have much to do on those days. Well, today is one of those days, so I took some of those awesome quizes you see on various blogs and myspace pages. Below you will find the results of said quizes.

We'll start off with my true rock identity.

You Are an Indie Rocker!

You are in it for the love of the music...
And you couldn't care less about being signed by a big label.
You're all about loving and supporting music - not commercial success.
You may not have the fame and glory, but you have complete control of your career.


After being in an indie band, and listening to mostly indie music for the past 5 years or so, I feel that this is pretty accurate (since these tests are SOOO scientific), but how indie am I?

You Are 54% Indie

You're pretty indie, but you don't make a fuss letting everyone know.
You just do what you like. You enjoy many types of things - from trendy to bizarre.

Awesome.

I always wanted to go to Europe, so these next few are oriented towards my inner European.

You Belong in Barcelona

When it comes to Europe, you don't want to decide between culture and fun. You want art by day and a big party by night.
Barcelona is ideal for you. You can check out some Picasso, eat some tapas, take a siesta, and then dance all night!


Your Inner European is Dutch!

Open minded and tolerant.
You're up for just about anything.


Your Italian Name Is...

Filippo Esposito


So inside I'm really a Dutch man named Filippo Esposito who belongs in Barcelona! Pretty sexy, no?

Now here are the naughty ones! (teee heee!)

Your Stripper Song Is

She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D.

"Her off beat dance makes me fantasize
(Her curves) She's sexy!!"

You are 100% sex appeal. As simple as that.


Yeah, yeah, yeah...I can totally see this one. I am 100% sex appeal!

Your Pimp Name Is...

Big Playah Trickz


BIG PLAYAH TRICKZ IN DA' HEEZOUSE!!!

Now for an "accurate" profiling of my political views. Yippee!

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 55% Conservative, 45% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


This was the most interesting to me. Some of the answers to the questions were really black or white, especially on some of the issues that I'm in the middle on, so I just had to pick a side and go for it! I think that made the results pretty interesting...at least to me.

Until next time...much love to my homies!

-Marcus J.T., a.k.a. Filippo Esposito, a.k.a Big Playah Trickz

2 comments:

andi said...

wow, we have all kinds of new names to call you! do you think Addy will call you Daddy or Fillippo? :) Awesome.

barb said...

oh my! i am a little overwhelmed now! hahaha