Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hulk ANGRY!!!!!! (and a little sad)


SO, as you all may now know, my beloved Mavericks lost to the heat last night in game 6 of the NBA Finals. I used to actually kinda like the Heat, but now I despise them. Shaq is full of crap (when he speaks) and is no longer near dominant, and now if you breathe on Dwayne Wade (Oh, sorry it's actually spelled Dwyane), you get called for a foul. It was just absurd to watch the refs, especially in games 4, 5, & 6. I guess I shouldn't despise the Heat, but I should despise the refs. OK, fine, I'll just dislike the Heat...how 'bout that? As I drove home from my friend Luci's house last night I realized, so this is how it feels to be a Jazz fan!

After years of denying it, I now agree that Jordan did push off of Bryon Scott (or whatever his name was), just as Wade did against Terry before he got breathed on as he drove to the basket. For all you NBA refs out there, that is called a FOUL! (Pushing off of a defensive player.) The Mavs are not without fault here though. We failed to capitalize on many opportunities presented to us, such as not attacking the rim in the 3rd quarter of game 6 when the Heat didn't have a shot blocker in the game, not playing with the same defensive intensity as we did in games 1 & 2, and not hitting Dwyane Wade in the knee caps with an iron pipe...Oh wait, this isn't figure skating! I do feel as though we did get humongously screwed in game 5, and that just ticks me off! HULK ANGRYYYYY!!! Anyways, hopefully I'll cheer up as my wounds slowly heal. Hey, at least the Mavs beat those danged Spurs right?!?!?!? If there's any consolation, that's it baby! Oh, and here's a link to my fav-o-rite article of the playoffs, which was written before the Heat won. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060620
MAVS IN 2007 BABY!!!! Hahaha!

No comments: