Peek-a-boo
As you can see here, Ms. Adeline has learned the fine game of peek-a-boo! She learned this new skill while spending the night with my parents last week, and we've had fun playing it ever since. You may be saying, "But Marcus, it's sideways!"....I know! I took this video using our digital still camera, which can record little 20 second movie clips. I forgot that I was holding the camera sideways, and that you can't really flip a video, so just tilt your head to the side and enjoy it! As you can see, she doesn't quite cover her eyes most of the time. Our favorite is when she puts her hands on her forehead, nowhere near her eyes. Oh, what a funny kid we got, eh?








2 comments:
i've done that with videos. i wondred if there was any way to flip them but i couldn't figure out how. little cutie pie!
What a cutie! (still blows my mind that you are a DAD...how did I fall behind in the parenting race? Oh yeah, cuz I don't want kids yet:)
Post a Comment